I chose movement. Movement is a way that I express myself through my dancing and twirling. I find movement everywhere in life. In art and lituature, many artists and authors use words and pictures to portray movement just as I do with my body. I hope you enjoy my blog. :D

Friday, May 8, 2009

Caillebotte " Floor Stripers" 1875

I hate doing work all day
All we do is work and no play
*I have known you for three year now
*But you always say Ilook like a cow
We work all day scrubbing these floors
And when we are done we get slammed by the door
*I know is it wrong you have a wife
*But I want to take you out so you can have the time of your life
Every day we fear our jobs
That because everyone class us slobs
*Every time I look at you I fall apart
*I love you with all my heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment